These Terms and Conditions regulate the relationship between you, the Users of the Website www.telelink-city.com (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Website’ or the ‘Internet Website’) and Telelinkcity Ltd. with respect to the usage of the Website, with respect to all information and other content, received through the use of the Website, and they regulate the relationship between You and Telelinkcity Ltd.
Any and all active actions taken by you on the Website – such as clicking buttons, marking ticks, opening links, etc., are considered an electronic statement, made by you, and you are bound by it.
By using the Website and concluding any form of electronic actions in it, you declare that you have familiarised yourself with and understand these terms and conditions, you have the right to express a valid consent and accept these terms and conditions as they are. The Website is intended to be used by persons over the age of 18 and by using it you declare that you are at or over that age. Telelinkcity Ltd. is not responsible if the Website is used by persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age and wish to take advantage of Telelinkcity Ltd., please refer to an adult for help.
Telelinkcity Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, in which case the new text will be available in the Internet Website. If you continue to use the Website, you express you agreement with the new terms and conditions. In the case of essential changes in these terms and conditions, the Users shall be notified in a suitable manner.
The Internet Website is an information society service, which is provided by:
Name of the Company: Telelinkcity Ltd.;
Registered in the Commercial register of Bulgaria: UIC: 205809328
The Company is registered for VAT;
Address: Sofia 1766, Malinova Dolina, 6 Panorama Sofia St, Business Centre Richhill, Block B, Floor 2
Internet page: www.telelink-city.com
The Website is created and maintained as part of Telelinkcity Services.
The Website is a product, accessible through the browser on your computer or your mobile device (mobile phone or tablet) that allows you to:
The terms explained below have the meaning, attached to them hereunder, for which meaning you have been informed and give your consent to it, namely:
User is a natural or a legal person, who has installed the Website on his/her/its device;
Force majeure is Force majeure within the meaning of Article 306 of the Commercial Act of the Republic of Bulgaria (unforeseen or unavoidable extraordinary event, occurring after the conclusion of the contract).
1. Telelinkcity Ltd. provides the Internet Website as they are and is not responsible if they do not fully meet your needs.
2. The Internet Website itself has an informative purpose and is intended to introduce you to the services provided by Telelinkcity Ltd. Telelinkcity Ltd. exercises control over the information within reasonable limits and only with the care that is normal and expected for the purposes for which the Internet Website was created.
3. With the consideration of the aforesaid, Telelinkcity Ltd. is not responsible for the damages you have suffered or could suffer in using the Internet Website, which damages are caused by incorrect information, received from the Website.
4. Telelinkcity Ltd. is not responsible for the damages you have suffered from viruses or other software that is harmful to your device. You agree that you will not ignore notifications for a detected virus, made by the antivirus program you are using.
5. Telelinkcity Ltd. takes care of maintaining the Website in an up-to-date and appropriate condition. The Company makes no guarantee that the Website will work without interruptions and without errors.
6. Telelinkcity Ltd. shall not be liable if it fails to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement due to Force majeure or due to other unforeseen circumstances that cannot be overcome by taking reasonable measures by Telelinkcity Ltd., including interruption in the electrical or internet network, natural disaster, fire, flood, war and others.
1. All logos, graphic materials, designs, databases, images and other objects, visualised and accessible in the Internet Website are the subject of intellectual property and protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act, The Marks and Geographical Indications Act, and/or the Industrial Design Act. Copying or otherwise retrieving, using and/or distributing these objects without the consent of their rightholder is prohibited and constitutes a breach of the applicable law.
2. Telelinkcity Ltd. owns the rights on the database. Users are under the obligation not to copy, otherwise retrieve or distribute the specified database nor to use the database for their own or other’s commercial purposes. The violation of the rights of Telelinkcity Ltd., regarding the database, owned by it, constitutes a violation of the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
3. The computer code (program), which constitutes the Internet Website, Virtual Cards and Virtual Vouchers, is subject to copyright. Any manipulation of the code, its copying, its use in a manner which was not intended (when the purposes for creating the code are taken into account), including its implementation in other programs and its distribution constitute a violation under the Copyright and Related Rights Act. In the event of any suspicion of such breach committed by you or in your favour, Telelinkcity Ltd. is entitled to immediately suspend your access to the Website. In any case, Telelinkcity Ltd. has the right to seek retribution for any damages, which exceed the amount of the penalty.
4. Copying, implementing, distribution or usage in any other way of the the logo and design of the Internet Website are also forbidden. They can be used only after receiving permission from Telelinkcity Ltd.
Telelinkcity Ltd. has the right to terminate the agreement between itself and you for the use of the Internet Website and to immediately cease your access to the Website.
2. Users are required to submit all their claims to Telelinkcity Ltd. for the purpose of voluntary settlement of the relations between the parties on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that no agreement is reached voluntarily, the parties agree that all disputes will be referred to the competent court in city of Sofia, the Republic of Bulgaria.